THis is a draw OC contest for anyone who would like to enter. It is hosted by a.deviantart.net/avatars/p/u/p… and if you win there are great prizes.
Adding Brushes to Gimp 2.8 if you have Windows 81. First download the brushes you want to useAdding Brushes to Gimp 2.8 if you have Windows 8 by ClaimYourself
2. Click on the downloaded file
3. Click 'Extract All'
4. Select Destination will come up...click 'extract'
(it will start copying)
5. Click on file folder and move to your desktop
6. Then click on local disk (C
7. Then in the search box write "brushes"
(your brushes folder should show up now)
8. Double click on the brushes folder, then drag your brushes from desktop to your brushes folder.
Now your brushes should be in Gimp
9. So now close the file window
10. Open Gimp
11. In your toolbox, double click on brush tool
12. Click on the fuzzy circle brush and it will show all the brushes you have and should show the ones that you just downloaded.
That's it! Your done! Enjoy your new bru
|I love to draw, paint, and do art as a hobby. I am currently in no art classes(even though I probably need it) I am a major fan-girl of a ton of things a few including Doctor who, mlp, and Les Miserables. I gladly accept the title nerd. I love to read fantasy and sci-fi books, but I am a terrible speller!|